Growing ***** willows--Hippy style

oldhippy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

BTW After this shot I did get out my Nd4 for the rest of the day

Sweet I love ***** willows! Especially fuzzy ***** willows!

Everyone should appreciate ***** willows.. fuzzy ***** willows included ... join us and tell us how much YOU love ***** willows. :D

The forum does not approve of this tree. Snatch Willow is the most appropriate alternative that doesn't get edited. lol

The forum does not approve of this tree. Snatch Willow is the most appropriate alternative that doesn't get edited. lol

yea.. but if you SNATCH some of that there ***** willow, you gonna have claw marks!

:lmao: Jeep started it... not that we should be surprised after all his trouble making last night.

LOL. I don't know what you are talking about...

:lmao: Jeep started it... not that we should be surprised after all his trouble making last night.

You call him Jeep.. I call him Binary! Does that mean I am a bigger geek than you, and is that a good thing? lol!

And are we derailing Old Hippie's ***** willow thread? ;)

You call him Jeep.. I call him Binary! Does that mean I am a bigger geek than you, and is that a good thing? lol!

You're definitely a bigger geek than me. You've had much more time to practice. :lmao:

Charlie tried to snatch me but them claws are out. Besides I love the way this thread is going.

You're definitely a bigger geek than me. You've had much more time to practice. :lmao:

Great.. so you are saying that my geekiness is bases on old age, rather than superior intelligence? OUCH.. that hurts! :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back