RMThompson

the TPF moderators rock my world!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3484034697_e3a6c4ca67_b.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3570/3484034697_e3a6c4ca67_b.jpg

Last edited:
Must say, this is the first of your photos I do not really care for. I love the idea and the composition. I'm just not a fan of super processing--at least not in this case.

Must say, this is the first of your photos I do not really care for. I love the idea and the composition. I'm just not a fan of super processing--at least not in this case.

Understandable. This sort of processing is very common lately, and overdone. However I really feel that this picture is the best time to use it.

I think the photo is way too busy. I don't know what to look at.

hMMM

Interesting response.

Interesting as in what way? I think the photo is cool. Nice colours but just a tad too busy for me. That's all :)

Interesting as in what way? I think the photo is cool. Nice colours but just a tad too busy for me. That's all :)

I was more referencing the lack of response! :) It seems to be a greater indicator towards the general acceptance of an image.

As a photographer and "editor" I find it hard to look at this picture and think anything but over processing. That being said you've done a good job of limiting the amount of haloing which is the amateur mistake in this type of photography. At the end of the day its what the "viewer who doesnt know the workflow" 's response is. Unfortunately you can't get that here! Oh well..

Most reactions

Back