Grumble.. someone inspire me

Peanuts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.brittanyesther.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
First I apologize for a grumble thread, but seeing as I have been here for a few years and never made one I thought this would be a perfect opportunity.

Here is my 'grumble' topic. I literally haven't picked up my camera forever. Read: early November, minus the ring photos. Recently I was lent a 1Ds Mark II and I am going to go pick up a 24mm T&S to trial tomorrow so I should be absolutely ecstatic about an engagement shoot tomorrow right? Literally, this couple is going to be SO much fun -- however the weather is going to be miserable and blustery and cold (and Canadian).

It is going to be in this old run-down artsy part of town with lots of character (and a barn), but egads, I just want to sleep in.

Help!

Sincerely,
Poor lazy university student with raynaud's

Well ... I am so sorry, I feel I cannot inspire you at all. I rarely can make myself pick up my own camera, too. The only exception was last Tuesday, when I had to go to Stade early in the morning - and what a morning that one was! Wow. A kind of day we hadn't seen in months! But it only lasted some six hours, and then we were back to greyness, bleakness, rain and winds. Sigh.

I wish you a happy shooting tomorrow - it will be good. After the first 20 photos, which all will still feel a little "bumpy" in their making, you will be back on smoother roads. I am sure.

Go take pictures of naked wildlife. Some squirrel's nuts, a bit of badger and if your really lucky maybe a bit of mink?

Brilliant idea ferny... except they are all hiding their nuts from the cold. (Oh my word... did I just say that? Have I lowered myself to gutter banter with ferny? What has this world come to!)

Thanks LaFoto, we have been blessed with such GORGEOUS weather this last week that I just don't know what to do with myself except wish it to be spring! Ugh

Battou: I am going to blame the arctic, which Canada, Russia and the US are currently fighting over so, it's a three way split on who the original culprit is :lol:

I've been uninspired lately, too, Peanuts. I was in Portland all last weekend and didn't even get my camera out of the bag! Sigh.

Go take pictures of naked wildlife. Some squirrel's nuts, a bit of badger and if your really lucky maybe a bit of mink?

What.....no beaver???

Battou: I am going to blame the arctic, which Canada, Russia and the US are currently fighting over so, it's a three way split on who the original culprit is :lol:
well...US can't be the original culprit, we entered late when we got Alaska from Russia. One can't hold their ground in a fight with out ground.

Well, we ended up calling it off with the -30C windchills and rebooking for another weekend. :thumbup:

However, I still picked up the lens to trial and weee.. gotta love TS!

2223948061_cd18c15bcf.jpg

You never really know if your dogs tongue rolling phenotype until you hold a piece of kibble over the lens...
2223995381_9a8715cbf2.jpg

Most reactions

Back