Grunge Album

Stunning work! Love the Albums

All I have to say is that you Rock!! I love you work, and love looking at it! Hopefully one day in the not so distant futures, I will be able to, maybe produce results like you!

I know this is a really dumb question, but how are these albums printed and put togather? Are these layouts used in coffee table books? I still don't know what a coffee table book is! I do the traditional black albums with inserts. Anyways, I reallly love your work Cindy! You pictures are always stunning, but seeing how you present them in an album, wow! You're clients are really lucky to have you!

There are no dumb questions. I only started out 4 years ago, and I can assure you I knew nothing about any of this stuff.
The album you see above is actually what is called a "Flush Mount". It has thick pressboard pages with the image laminated over the top. The reason it's called flushmount is because when you open it, it lays flat, and the page from left to right flow, with only a thin line.
A coffee table book is more like a school book. When you oven it, the page closest to the binder rises before it all levels out again. In a coffe table book you have a "gutter"......an area of design that is lost in the binding.
Thanks again you guys! You always make me glad I do what I do.

Most reactions

Back