TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
dsc0054pl0.jpg

dsc0084oz4.jpg

dsc0110pn4.jpg

dsc0076iz1.jpg

So what could I have done to improve these?

I think #3 works best !!

I am no expert and I dont know your purpose for these, but I think that usually cars look best with the sun behind the camera, otherwise like the last shot the bright sky behind the car the sensor will make the car dull and lacking in contrast..unless you use reflectors and some lighting to even out the ratio a little

try a polizer and the glass reflections will disappear

more light! I am still a noob but here is a very quick PS
dsc0084oz4copy.jpg

yes i agree with the using a polerizer. the other thing is i would love to see this car without the roof racks on it. i think #2 is a stunner but the roof racks distract me from the car. also if you can, try taking some pics just before the sun rises in the morning if its a clear morning. my friend took some pics of his car at that time and the clarity is amazing!

Grass isn't good for car pics IMO. also you should ship your wheels to me to get better pictures........ um I mean, a polarizer will help as well.

Well it's my friend's car, and he's mr. roof rack. He sometimes rides around with a bike on it, even when he doesn't plan on riding. And DSLR if you ask nicely he just may, probably in the last six months he's gone through 4 sets of rims; he just can't make up his mind. Before this he had black powder coated BBS, then aristos, then two sets of random wheels.

Thanks for the comments.

The black guy on the left is the owner of the car above, and that's my GTi in the photo.
gtisigcp3.jpg

the grass definatly doesnt work, especailly grass that tall. make sure the sun is at your back unless you want the sun to be the subject instead of the car.

Well it's my friend's car, and he's mr. roof rack. He sometimes rides around with a bike on it, even when he doesn't plan on riding. And DSLR if you ask nicely he just may, probably in the last six months he's gone through 4 sets of rims; he just can't make up his mind. Before this he had black powder coated BBS, then aristos, then two sets of random wheels.

Thanks for the comments.

The black guy on the left is the owner of the car above, and that's my GTi in the photo.
gtisigcp3.jpg

Black PC BBS wheels!? I wish I was there for that! I want a set of BBS RSR-GT wheels currently but I'd love his wheels if he ever upgrades again.

I have a set of BBS LM's on my Audi S4... BBS 10/10

I don't mind the roofrack, grass shots FTL tho.

Dont care for the high grass myself. And I think a square building would have been a better choice for a kinda boxy little car. The picture quality and lighting is really nice though

Most reactions

Back