Guess I should have posted here...

Incognito

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi! Im Incognito - but you can call me Bree (since that's my name).

I posted a intro on the Beginner Forum but I guess it should have gone here! So since I'm lazy I'll C&P it!

Hi! Im new here - just signed up and thought I'd start off with a lil intro! I got my first DSLR (D3000) on October 16, 2009 and LOVE taking photos. Im working on mastering exposure and color in camera to save post processing time. I shoot all manual and have since week 3 of having my camera. I love portraiture and have tons of sessions coming up to practice - Im hoping to specialize in newborns and maternity - have 6 newborn sessions in the next 2 months among millions of others (people love FREE on Craigslist! lol) so if anyone else does children and especially newborns I'd love to chat. Oh, also Im a natural light photographer (not a fan of studio altho I have done SOME studio stuff)... hoping to master all natural so if anyone is good at that Id love to hear from you on that too.

And then I went on to post some photos for CC.... you can see em at the other post if you want.

You sound doable. Welcome.

I do? Thanks I think!

Welcome, Bree :)

Bree, your pictures were great. I'm just starting out too. I am not really sure which direction im gonna go yet but I love taking pictures of children. Since I have 8 I have lots of practice. I am considering maybe having a little specialty in special needs children since its hard to photograph kids who have a dificult time getting their picture taken. My son expecial!LOL I think you will get a lot of clients from the pictures that you have taken. Keep me posted on your progress.:wink:

Thanks everyone.

Mom2Eight - you are sooo lucky to have children to photograph. I always wanted a large family but eneded up with one! I have to beg, borrow and steal peoples children so I finally just posted an ad on Craigslist offering free sessions so I can get some practice in and holy cow Im a little overwhelmed right now! If you have any questions about photographing children I'll help you ask much as I can - Im new but I google the heck out of everything and follow lots of blogs/forums/websites to gain as much knowledge as I can.

Most reactions

Back