Guess the 'lie' game

i created a game thread my daughter and me play all the time. it's fun. no winners, just a fun way to get to know one another.
i posted it.

josh, are you posting the new game? if so, i'll ask to have this one locked up.

I like the new and improved version because the "winner" doesn't know that they're the winner until it's too late, haha.

Hopefully it works. It's late, but there's already one guess.

edit
didn't work, ignore the above, lol

Last edited:
alright.
lol

let's say that the rules will be ...whoever guesses the right answer right off the bat, they make the next list to be guessed.
yes?

if three people guess and no one gets it, the original statement maker GOES AGAIN. keeps going again, until there is a winner...

I will put a list up...and then, i'm going to bed. lol

1) I have breast implants
2) I am not tall
3) I grew up in NJ
4) I enjoy running

I think that maybe you should answer the first two guesses, but let the second two sweat it out.

I think that's what my issue was. That last person to guess knows the answer before the guess.

It migrated again.. this thing is airborne .. it's going to be an epidemic. Lol

I think that maybe you should answer the first two guesses, but let the second two sweat it out.

I think that's what my issue was. That last person to guess knows the answer before the guess.

ITT: we learn you have a diabolical streak :lol:

somebody guess my list! :}

lol @ shooter...

I think we need to just use these two threads to streamline the game, then start a new thread for the "real" game. Mine just didn't work, and this one is too cluttered now...

Hmm... I think it's either #1 or #2. #1 is taken so I'll say 2.

I think we need to just use these two threads to streamline the game, then start a new thread for the "real" game. Mine just didn't work, and this one is too cluttered now...

all i see is bla bla bla...

:}

we could do that if u like.

build it ....and they will come....:lol:

1) I've been shot at
2) I fought a squirrel
3) I lived on Guam
4) I love skiing

Most reactions

Back