Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm off camera! Happy boy!

Jason365-4878.jpg

:mrgreen:

The whites look alittle blown.:lol:

is that your 430 on a trigger?

nice nice!

what triggers did you get?

How is your flash and umbrella connected and what's the zoom on the flash head? You're getting a really small tight circle of light centered below the middle of the umbrella.

nice nice!

what triggers did you get?

eBay specials... They are working great so far.

How is your flash and umbrella connected and what's the zoom on the flash head? You're getting a really small tight circle of light centered below the middle of the umbrella.

Ya... I just tossed it all together and took the picture... All is set up correctly now.

Here is my first model with OCF...
5033179775_926f6b5643_z.jpg

Was the model hard to work with? I see you already have to be sensored...:mrgreen:

when shooting nudes, its suggested the underwear be removed well before the shoot or else there will be indents in the skin from things like bras and underwear.
this can be clearly seen on the hip area of your model.
its likely you wont make that mistake again.

hell yeah ebay poppers!
i went the cheaper route too and am so glad i did. :thumbup:

Was the model hard to work with? I see you already have to be sensored...:mrgreen:

Well I know that this board has a thing agents nudity so I figured that this little hottie better have some of her finer attributes censored.

when shooting nudes, its suggested the underwear be removed well before the shoot or else there will be indents in the skin from things like bras and underwear.
this can be clearly seen on the hip area of your model.
its likely you wont make that mistake again.

lol... My daughters Barbi collection doesn't seem to ever have clothes on... I thought about melting the pantie indents but my wife told me to put down her hair straightener. Bumber!

hell yeah ebay poppers!
i went the cheaper route too and am so glad i did. :thumbup:

Ya... Will do for now... The month and a half it took to get here kinda sucked though.

I just got my OCF shat also. Congrats sir, make g00d arts.

I think I have you beat in terms of umbrella ribs though.

fnr7lj.jpg

What brand poppers, even if they are from ebay :)

Umbrella and stand ebay specials too? Which seller? thoughts, etc? lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back