metzoo20063298059_copy.jpg

metzoo20063298075_copy.jpg

metzoo20063298092_copy.jpg

metzoo20063298147_copy.jpg

metzoo20063298133_copy.jpg

metzoo20063298180_copy.jpg

Cheers,

Eric

I love the second and the third (although I do find the sig distracts from the tongue somewhat!) :D

nice work Eric. thanks for the elephant shots, and that flamingo is funny :)

super sharp, nice shots! i always like seeing those big cats in the water... fun. #3 is funny, and the last one cracks me up too. :) they are all great... :thumbup:

Great Shots!! Love them all I cant pic a favorite

great shots airic, some cool textures and angles on these... it takes alot to impress me with 'zoo' shots, these are great :thumbup:

Holy moly Airic. Stunning shots man. Were the tigers really out, or did you have to shoot through that glass. None of the animals have been out the last 2 visits there. They have been hiding in the shadows behind the glass. Even the phants were there.
Excellent work buddy.

Odin likes the third one.

Wonderful job, these are very crisp, and I really like your tight crops here. :thumbup: Good work!

Chiller said:
Holy moly Airic. Stunning shots man. Were the tigers really out, or did you have to shoot through that glass. None of the animals have been out the last 2 visits there. They have been hiding in the shadows behind the glass. Even the phants were there.
Excellent work buddy.

Thanks everyone. I was lucky as I went shooting with one of the managers whose store I service and he got us into the zoo for free. He shoots photos for their postcards, cool. If I had to pay I would have been disappointed as there were not many animals out at all. Carl, one Siberian Tiger was out. As well, we saw some sleeping lions and a Cheetah but I did not take photos of them. The gorilla images were shot on manual focus through a fence as they let them go outside when we were there. With a short DOF I was able to shoot through the fence easily. Can't wait to go back.

Eric

I like the third one that expression cracks me up. It's like it took a taste of something it didn't like.

It's all been said already: great textures, nice tight crops, great series. Too bad about the flamingo's broken neck. (j/k)

Most reactions

Back