gravity0

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:boogie::boogie::smileys:

With no regrets. :p

I can't wait to have Total control. My kit lens isn't doing for me. :er:

70-200L, i looked up your post history, do i get a cookie?

:boogie::boogie::smileys:

With no regrets. :p

I can't wait to have Total control. My kit lens isn't doing for me. :er:
Ya there isn't much of a comparison between the kit lens and a piece of "L" glass :lol:
Grats on a fine lens

Could you take an identical picture with both lenses, and see if we can tell the difference? No editing, though. I wonder if it's noticeably better.

Could you take an identical picture with both lenses, and see if we can tell the difference? No editing, though. I wonder if it's noticeably better.

Between a kit 18-55mm plastic cased lens and a 70-200mm F2.8? Bokeh for one will be noticeably creamier with the F2.8 and the sharpness advantage will also be a bit obvious i think, i've shot with both, and i think I'd be able to pick out the 70-200.

Can't happen. Neither lens shares a single focal length. LOL

Between a kit 18-55mm plastic cased lens and a 70-200mm F2.8? Bokeh for one will be noticeably creamier with the F2.8 and the sharpness advantage will also be a bit obvious i think, i've shot with both, and i think I'd be able to pick out the 70-200.

Just got done farting around in the yard after picking it up from UPS. It's substantially better. I can litterally see the difference.

New lens--->:hug:: <---Me

It's new Hotness

Most reactions

New Topics

Back