Guess why I'm not shooting for awhile?

LWW

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finger061608-2.jpg

The finger on the right is my right hand middle finger. I fractured the end bone in it (Maybe, they say the X-ray could be evidence of an older injury that's healed.) and got a decent cut. Probably should have had a stitch or two in it but I didn't go to the E-room ... hate those morbid places ... and went to the doctor the next AM.

The one on the left is my ring finger of the right hand and I fractured the same bone in it plus mashed it pretty good.

How many people have this level of commitment to take a darkside photo, eh?

Wasn't sure where to post this, so I chose here ... really just wanted to complain to somebody besides MrsLWW. This injury is about 3 hours short of being 5 days old and the photo was just taken.

LWW

Ok, how did you do this? There are some weird colors in that finger.

DUDE!!! What did you do! I haven't seen a finger that color for some time now!!!

Ouch. What DID you do? My pinky had all colours when I had my rollerblading accident with a street sign (the sign won, the middle joint in the pinky got fractured), but it wasn't even HALF as bad as this finger of yours!!!

that's DISGUSTING!!!!

Oh well. When the finger gets nicely squished, it cannot help but look like this ... I did not like mine when it was thus colourful, either, but what could I do? (I had to take photo of it, too :roll: ) :biggrin:

It does look dead....but dead is good. :fangs::fangs:

When I get home I pull to the back of the property where my mad scientist shed is located:

Shed001.jpg

LWW

I bring one of these (Scalped from the seller's website, I have no actual photo of mine.):

03377.gif

to the back of the truck to unload my purchases.

LWW

Among the things being unloaded were 2 of these:

Tank001.jpg

LWW

Which go to this:
Weber001.jpg

And I had foolishly let both go empty.

LWW

Most reactions

Back