Guess why I'm not shooting for awhile?

OMG, am I a bad person for finding this an entertaining thread? And I mean that in the nicest way...your picture with stories had me in, ummm, stitches.

It looks terribly sore, and I winced when I read of the hammerblow by the second tank etc etc. Hope you're all better very soon.

uuuuuuuuhm.... OUCH!!!
that really must've hurt!

Sorry you had to get smashed up like that, but you seem to have a good sense of humor about it.... so I think you'll make it through!
That's good news! :D

i smashed my left index finger with a hammer once shattering everything from the knuckle up - then i (young and dumb) took a swing at a guy that moved and hit his car window (they don't shatter like hollywood would have us believe) and split the left middle finger bone in half from knuckle to tip - long story longer ... i feel your pain

I'm a doctor, now what I recommend you doing is taking a sharp knife, ok, and slicing up the anterior side of your finger, this will release the blood, and you will be relieving alot of soreness as well. After this self procedure is completed, take a propane tank (if you own one) and drop it off something at least 2 feet off the ground, right onto your finger. This should allow nice healing, and pain free operation. You are welcome, oh yea, I'm not a Medical Doctor, PhD. in any case, so you can trust my word.

Most reactions

Back