Guitar in the garden

Tuffythepug

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This shot of my Larrivee OM-03R model guitar was "guitar of the month" on the Larrivee Guitar Forum

OM-03R-1.jpg

l like the image....any how i feel it would be better if the supporting objects-here,chairs- be seen not just behind, but on one side, of course OOF, as you have done. :D

I also agree with the comments about the chairs. Being a brighter colour than the guitar, a viewer's eyes go to the chairs before they go to the guitar, which is not what I think you were hoping to achieve.

I definitely get what your are saying with regard to the chairs. My preference would be to have them not directly behind the guitar as was suggested. I determined that I wanted them in the shot for two reasons: It added a punch of color and I wanted to suggest that this is a place where the guitar is played and not just plopped down in a garden setting for a picture. Shots from other angles that included the chairs seemed staged and were visually distracting to my eye. So this is the one I went with. I agree though, it would have been a better shot if I could have dealt with the chairs differently.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back