Aperture (F): 4.50ISO speed rating: 200
Lens focal length, mm: 30.0
Flash: Flash did not fire, compulsory flash mode
Shutter speed (APEX): 0.0313 (1/32)
Exposure mode: Manual exposure
White balance: Manual white balance

#4 (color version)
guitar6.jpg

the first one the sjy is blowing out the top of the guitar and it makes it hard to see the actual outline of the guitar

No working for me, did you use a tripod ? they don't look very sharp

No, I didn't use my tripod, I was laying in the strangest position trying to get a shot of these with sky as background 1st two

are you using lightroom? if soo id do a gradient filter or even using your brush tool and underexposing that area a bit

I edited this one, guitar doesn't get eaten in the sky, but I still like #1 better.
guitar13.jpg

No, I didn't use my tripod, I was laying in the strangest position trying to get a shot of these with sky as background 1st two

Do you happen to have a picture of that?...........err, for illustration purposes, of course.

Do you happen to have a picture of that?...........err, for illustration purposes, of course.

LOVe the new siggy...LMAO!!! Was it you that said you had never heard of him until yesterday.....

Ya A I want to see a picture of your attempting that! I'm sure your dh would appreciate that hehe

Most reactions

New Topics

Back