Gunslinger

Taralyn Romero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I also posted this in the General Gallery - hope no one minds.

This is my boyfriend.... John Wayne style - comments/critiques welcome

GunSlingersmall.jpg

Good one...i like the focal point with the crop, works well :thumbup:

yeahh.. i like it... looks like a photo from a film... during directing it...

cool shot, nice DOF

Thanks everyone! Yah Mentos, its too bad the picture was taken in my friend's kitchen..... not very bad-arse really.... lol

craig said:
I really have a problem with people pointing guns. Why would you take a photograph of such a deal?

Because guns don't kill people, people do. If you're not a complete idiot, a gun is quite a simple deal really.

Thanks Elsapet.

Taralyn Romero said:
Because guns don't kill people, people do. If you're not a complete idiot, a gun is quite a simple deal really.

Thanks Elsapet.

uh....as an avid sport shooter, I do have a problem with his finger on the trigger in this pose. you should NEVER put your finger on the trigger unless your intent is to fire the weapon.

Taralyn Romero said:
Because guns don't kill people, people do. If you're not a complete idiot, a gun is quite a simple deal reall.

Physically a gun is quite simple. Personally I love them and I love shooting them. The real deal is our perception of guns and power. I get the feeling that this shot is glamorizing guns and power. The focus is on a pointed gun. Why? Finger on the trigger. Again a major no no and why?

We could go in circles forever. This thread may not be the right place. I just think we should be teaching a major respect for weapons. This shot does not illustrate that for me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back