Guten Tag!!

USMC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone. I'm an American living in Germany. I still work for an American Company so I usually work at night, that leaves the whole day with nothing to do. I decided since I get to be in beautiful Europe for 3 years that I should take up digital photography. My girlfriend and I have traveled all over the US with an Olympus p&s camera and I always thought I was taking really nice pictures. I decided to step it up and buy a better camera to help take in all the amazing sites over here. We made a trip to Ireland last month and when we got home I was really disappointed at the quality of the photos I took with the p&s. I did some research online and decided to buy the Olympus SP-570UZ. I realize it's not a full blown DSLR camera but from what I read it has many of the features the DSLR camera's have and would be a little more user friendly. Now the problem is I have NO IDEA how to use this camera! I didn't realize how many features and adjustments there are in taking digital photos. So, I'm a bit lost and a complete newb at this and hopefully I will find some advice and guidance here to help me out. I would love to share photos of all the great places we visit while we are here! :cheers:

Hello, and welcome. I'm sure that in no time, you'll figure out the camera and be on your way to taking better pictures.

Wilkommen! Enjoy this Forum and post often.

Welcome! I currently live in Poland and also get to be here for 3 more years ;)
Hope to see you next year on TPF meeting!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back