Guy gets owned by wife on a car forum

i remember a similar type of thread from a truck forum being posted on here a couple of years back. That one went way too far. People ended up actually stalking the guy in that forum, and posting photos of him and members of his family.

i remember a similar type of thread from a truck forum being posted on here a couple of years back. That one went way too far. People ended up actually stalking the guy in that forum, and posting photos of him and members of his family.

I seem to remember something like that, too, but I can't remember exactly what it was about.

Ahh yes, I belong to that forum..
Epic fail for the guy! lmao

Holy Sh*t!! I dated a guy like that, pathetic. But since she's out now I'm in tears from laughing!

lol...I didnt get through the whole hundreds of pages, but hot damn that was a funny read

Oh my God that was hilarious. :lmao:

I guess us and photography is like them and their cars... Heck, I'd give up photography any day for my girlfriend, and the money to buy extra objects with? Why don't we just have a night of fun, and romance, and be together instead? ;)

HHAHAHAHSHAAHAHAHAHAH. I like how people were still posting "This thread is placed in the wrong place" WHO CARES!?!?!?!?! It was CLASSIC!

I seem to remember something like that, too, but I can't remember exactly what it was about.

one guy had sold another guy on the forum some truck part "as new", but it turned out it had been slightly used. The buyer wanted a refund but the seller wouldn;t give him it... then the rest of the internet turned up and tore the guy apart.

I tried searching for it on here but couldn't find it.

I initially thought it seemed too good to be true (set up) but there would have to be a third person involved because there is no way the OP wrote that reply. He sounded dumb as sh*t.

I hope it was real, because that was epic. Good for her!

Most reactions

Back