Gyro Ball Steadicam?

swiftparkour94

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Gyro balls work practically the same as a steadicam, and if you don't know what it is then you should google it and check out the wiki link. To save money, does it sound like it'd be a good idea to rig one to hold a DSLR and run around with it by holding one of the rings? I have no clue how much they cost but it shouldn't be as much from what I can only assume, otherwise maybe I could make my own

Gyro balls work practically the same as a steadicam, and if you don't know what it is then you should google it and check out the wiki link. To save money, does it sound like it'd be a good idea to rig one to hold a DSLR and run around with it by holding one of the rings? I have no clue how much they cost but it shouldn't be as much from what I can only assume, otherwise maybe I could make my own

Gyroball and grip have been done already and effectively for video recordings on a DSLR. Cost is the variable based off of the products and quality you choose.

then you should google it
Agreed. You definitely should.

.SimO. said:
Gyroball and grip have been done already and effectively for video recordings on a DSLR. Cost is the variable based off of the products and quality you choose.

Agreed. You definitely should.

Ok cool! But what's grip?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back