voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I brought my flash but I hate flash photography so I went with high ISO (1250) and handheld with the 50mm 1.8 lens. I did the entire wedding with that one lens. We only had 30 mins at the vegas style chapel and made our way ot a nearby park for some more shots.

01.jpg

04.jpg

14.jpg

19.jpg

The rest

Chad, these are great! I love the ring shot on the website. I know the couple will be thrilled with these photos and I think you made the right call to ditch the flash and go high ISO here. Great work!

Crisp work!

Voodoo, how did you decide that ISO 1250 was what you wanted?

Congrats on your first wedding! :cheer:

What did you think about it all? Did you like the fast pace? Think you'll do anymore?

what do you think after the wedding? and what did the couple saud? do they like the shots?

Thanks everyone :D
I definately see myself doing some more of these. I was never stressed or nervous about the wedding since it was so small. I think I had a mighty easy first wedding to learn a bit from.

@danalec99: I started out with ISO800 but it wasn't enough to get the shutterspeeds I needed for sharp photos.

@thefreshmaker (aka mentos): The wedding was yesterday. They'll see it next week when they return from their honeymoon.

The ring shot is priceless and my favorite. Your experience has taught me that even if I don't take ANY good shots at an upcomming wedding in Oct. that there is one angle that will save the day for me! Great shots.

Vodoocat,

What mode did you have the camera on?? Av or the Manual?

-Dan

Most reactions

New Topics

Back