Haggard angel (self ports)....

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
this is just a mess about really cuz im bored.... iv been ill recently (well still am)... and i got out of bed today (after lazing around watching films for 2 days straight) and my hair was all over the place :lol: ....and i looked like crap..... but it got me thinking of doing a shoot in my used work clothes (im an angel, right!) of a haggard overworked looking me...
so just for fun here it is....:greenpbl:

me01.jpg

Heres a colour one i thought id chuck in... it has a bit of fringing around the hair because of the way its lit... but i quite like the tired look of the pose in comparison to the other one.

me002-1.jpg

Feh! Seriously if you're going to post a picture of you after being bedridden for 2 days at least have the decency of actually looking like crap! ;)

lol thanks,

Btw im prolly gonna see these tomorow when im not so drugged up and think 'wow wtf was i doing yesterday!' :lol: .... i have no clue if im gonna like any of these but im just gonna go with it for now :p

I like both of these self ports. Quite the intense (drug-addled? just kidding!) gaze in the first one. You look like a young Frank Sinatra or some star from the 40s/50s that I can't quite figure at the moment. And I really really like the expression on your face in the second one - you look like a harried/overworked/puzzled young executive. Good work!

I like this one!
It is warmer than the b/w. The high-key technic is pretty good, it underlines the dozy expression ;)
You are a nice model. If you come to germany, I`ll get some photos of you :cool:

I wish I looked that good after being sick ;) They are both great, I can't pick a favorite. Great concept and nicely done!

I need strobes... Great shots!

My goodness I wish I was that successful with self portraits! Wonderful job, especially on the first

I think #1 is my fav. The intensity in the eyes. Seems to go right through you (at least for me anyways).
And I like #2 cause you look so confused yet it's so cute.
Nicley done!!!!

You did a nice job on both! My fav. is #2, because your expression and pose fit the clothing and in #1 your shirt is about to fade into the background and me no like that.
And yes, I want to be ill like that too.

pascal

You are aware of the amount of sex appeal these two photos have, Arch, aren't you?
You must be!!!
I mean they are just ................................
1.gif

:lmao: Now that you have the attention of all the ladies....!!!

You look ....ahhhhhhh OK......for you age I mean.

Do you always wear a tie when you're ill....?????:lmao:

Feel Better!

Most reactions

Back