Hai i iz knew hear (Yall hate meh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you spell it different backwards?

Cloudstomper, I am a bitter jeweler because there are a bunch of jewelers who do crap work for cheap prices, driving down the prices of the highly skilled "pros". Many work out of their homes, because they can't afford to actually have a storefront.

Hmmmmm...that sounds familiar to photography, doesn't it.

Oh, Stanly, when you first appeared, I thought, what a noob, can't even succeed at a palindrome.

Cloudstomper, I am a bitter jeweler because there are a bunch of jewelers who do crap work for cheap prices, driving down the prices of the highly skilled "pros". Many work out of their homes, because they can't afford to actually have a storefront.

Hmmmmm...that sounds familiar to photography, doesn't it.

Heyyyy, people will buy ANYTHING. That's why there's Swap Meets and yard sales :)

And I think people will always appreciate quality and fork out cash when they see something that's worth it. If people are only willing to pay low prices, then they deserve what they get, be it a green finger or my photos on their wall. Haha. Yeah right, if it weren't for my family, I'd be paying others to let me take their pictures!

lol...

I wonder what the site is that he went too???

poor fellow... XD

Last edited:
Oh Stanly's posts seem to have disappeared...

Seriously, it isn't like it use to be where Mods have to log in a seperate page and search IP addy's... there is a thing now called 'One touch ban and clean' which will automatically delete the account, all the posts and ban the IP.... all at the click of a button, it really doesn't take longer than 2 seconds.

So as i was saying, you will not be around long enough build up a proper account. Have fun on a different forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back