Hai There

rcram

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,

My name is Randy. I a 21 year old female. I am mainly a freelance web developer and designer and have been for 10 years now. I was living in Michigan for the last year and a half working at a web hosting company as a software engineer in test. I recently left the company to move back to California near parents due to being diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and needing more family support and being closer in case of emergencies. I have always had a passion for photography and while working in Michigan I purchased a Nikon D5100 kit to get a better camera then just a little quick snap camera and start getting more into professional. Since moving back to California and not having much luck currently finding a job I am looking into starting a small freelance photography business. I am lucky enough to have some contacts at a few places such as preschools and churches, I was able to get some jobs working with them on small events. I recently ordered a Square Perfect Studio Set to get started into some actual shoots. I am already scheduled to do photoshoots for two preschools on their halloween parade day to get pictures of the parade as well as of the kids in front of a backdrop.

I hope to see everybody around and get some photographs up shortly.

Welcome to the site.

:thumbup: Welcome to TPF Randy! :camera:
A place for people who like to make photographic images.

Welcome to the party, GF!!

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to TPF, Randy! We could use some new members! I hope you have good results and good fortune photographing the events and stuff.

Hello and welcome to the forum Randy!

Most reactions

Back