Sfacs

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hairy guy, in a street of Amsterdam..
I shot at the very moment he saw me.
3922957865_1e0358a84c_o.jpg

My initial reaction to this picture is that i just want to stick his head in a bucket and mop the floor with him :lol:. Other than that good timing. now the question remains is what was his reaction when he discovered you had a photo of him?..lol

Last edited:
haha :)

After the shoot I've just pointed my camera with my finger with a smile, and he just nod the head, and continued to smoke his cigaret!

i know your little tag says photos arent ok to edit, as does mine, but theres this technique I think would make this picture look really good. mind if i throw it on there?

3922957865_1e0358a84c_o.jpg

I tried sharpening it as much as I could without rendering the quality, but it wasnt that easy.

Love the hair. Maybe because it looks like mine some years back :lmao:

Anyway, I much prefer the original.

Nice grab.

Love the hair. Maybe because it looks like mine some years back :lmao:.
Somehow, that's quite fitting with my imagination. I've still got all of mine..... how about you? :D

Reminds me of the killer guy from the Simpsons

Somehow, that's quite fitting with my imagination. I've still got all of mine..... how about you? :D

Working as a photographer it is easy enough to get away with such a do but with my main work for some years now, I need to be taken seriously and a lot of people don't when you look like that.

Ponytails are easier to live with. :D

OMG! Two guys discussing hair in a photo forum :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

PS = this relates directly to the photo by the way as the OP would probably not have taken this shot if it wasn't for the hair. Although he is a good looking kid, would he have been interesting enough with a conservative do to become the subject of a photo? Which says something quite interesting about how we view each others in our society.

Last edited:
Heres what I would have done PP wise. Hope you don't mind :)
Just sharpening, adding a bit of contrast and darkening the mop,
Chucked in the ciggy smoke just for fun.
Enjoy!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back