Haleigh

oCyrus55

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My cousin was in town over the weekend, so we had a little shoot. And by little I mean that we walked around my backyard for about half an hour and took about 30 pics. But I liked some of them.

Here are three, let me know what you think.

IMG_0782_EDIT-1.jpg

IMG_0792_EDIT.jpg

IMG_0808_EDIT.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Hey oCyrus,

#1, maybe its just my monitor, but this is looks really bright, the shirt especially. But she looks very relaxed and friendly in the pose.

#2, GREAT focus on the eyes. Couple of minor things though, she looks a little slouchy, and the background is really bright, which is kinda distracting. But did I mention the amazing eyes? ;-)

#3, Love this one. The angle is very cool. Exposure, color, focus is all very good.

Well done my friend! Very pretty model too.

NJ

Hey oCyrus,

#1, maybe its just my monitor, but this is looks really bright, the shirt especially. But she looks very relaxed and friendly in the pose.

#2, GREAT focus on the eyes. Couple of minor things though, she looks a little slouchy, and the background is really bright, which is kinda distracting. But did I mention the amazing eyes? ;-)

#3, Love this one. The angle is very cool. Exposure, color, focus is all very good.

Well done my friend! Very pretty model too.

NJ

Glad to see someone else up this late :)

I know these shots are bright, but I don't think they are too bright. Just curious NJ, have you calibrated your monitor lately or have you ever?

Glad to see someone else up this late :)

I know these shots are bright, but I don't think they are too bright. Just curious NJ, have you calibrated your monitor lately or have you ever?

My work monitor has been calibrated, but my home monitor has not been calibrated ever. I do plan on getting Spyder for my home computer though very soon. So, Im sure its just my monitor.

My work monitor has been calibrated, but my home monitor has not been calibrated ever. I do plan on getting Spyder for my home computer though very soon. So, Im sure its just my monitor.

Well, maybe they are just too bright. Thanks for responding.

Hey, I use the Eye-One Display 2. It's worked very well for me

I agree that the first one is pretty bright. I can't see much detail in parts of the shirt, and there's no separation between her skin and shirt in the chest area.

I agree that the first one is pretty bright. I can't see much detail in parts of the shirt, and there's no separation between her skin and shirt in the chest area.

I agree, the first one was too bright. I fixed it

Wow! She has gorgeous eyes. I like the poses on these. Great job.

Most reactions

Back