half done

nokk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
got a new computer not quite two weeks ago. went out and took some shots. started processing and it crashed. took me nearly 24 hours of intense negotiations and maybe a bit of water boarding to reload windows and collect my files. and then, while testing it, it crashed again. the computer's getting returned.

this shot is only half edited for now.

51209843652_51736da5f2_o.jpg

That stinks about the new computer. Hopefully they’ll take it back.

That stinks about the new computer. Hopefully they’ll take it back.
they will. if not, i still have time to dispute the credit card charge.

Computers are the reason for many of my grey hairs. I hope you get a new/good one soon.

Sorry about the computer woe! A 2 week old computer having problems is not good.

Bummer, that's why I have always built my own.

I use a gaming computer with a lot of processing power. Cheap computers are not reliable. I once got a virus on my computer. It was acting really odd. I took it to a computer shop and he said I would have had real problems had not the computer been so powerful.

Computers are the reason for many of my grey hairs. I hope you get a new/good one soon.
thanks. i'm working on it. memorial day slowed things down a little in hearing back from the company. must be nice to have holidays off.

Sorry about the computer woe! A 2 week old computer having problems is not good.
thanks.

Bummer, that's why I have always built my own.
i've got a full time job working 60+ hours a week (sometimes a lot more) in emergency dispatch and a nearly full time second job keeping a store stocked with photos, art and other crap. i don't have enough time to build my own.

I use a gaming computer with a lot of processing power. Cheap computers are not reliable. I once got a virus on my computer. It was acting really odd. I took it to a computer shop and he said I would have had real problems had not the computer been so powerful.
it was a fairly powerful msi ge 76 raider, not what i'd consider a cheap computer. not impressed with msi right now.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back