Halloween..dressing up?????

kathyt

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is anyone dressing up for any events or parties today or throughout the week? Any creative costume ideas for yourself or your children? Share here. Pictures please. I will post mine tomorrow. Happy halloweening.

Because you will be showing a lot of skin and you will share the photos to all of us. :D
My costume provides coverage. It's cold out Robin. It's tight though. I rented it, and I have to jump off my house to get into it. So I did lots, and lots, and lots of cardio this week. (p.s. Yes, my curves are my most utilized asset.)

I decided to go as a modern-era witch. Pretty simple costume really...flying broom, pointed witch's hat, witch robes,black boots, and a smart phone navigation system...pretty simple stuff...
$Derrel_riding broom cell.jpg

Whatever fits me the best, haven't decided yet i can pull the funny look :p

I have a picture of me in my Jedi costume here somewhere...

Ah...

$Jedi Knight Costume - 004.jpg

I probably won't dress up. It takes time to come up with a costume and I've been busy. However, my 3 year old is dressing up. His isn't anything unique, though. He desperately wanted to be Superman, so that's what he's doing.

Awesome - the boots sell it- its what he would have chosen--- the clothing very - authentic and an excellent galactic dry cleaner you've chosen master, as well. Movie ready- bravo- k.w.

A sassy construction worker.

I'm going to a Halloween party as a CPA.

Seriously.

Most reactions

Back