Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
OK...so..this year, I want to be something REALLY creative and eye catching...maybe something I can make at home. I wanna be something that people will REMEMBER. Googling isn't helping a whole hell of a lot...I'm mostly coming up with ideas for kids, and when I put 'adult' in the title, I get a bunch of naughty ideas! I've already done the sexy costume...I want something totally cool this year!

So...what are your ideas?

I can be no help here... we don't have haloween, so I've never dressed up in something crazy :D but ey!!! I wanna know what you are going to wear this year!

How about the zombie chef. A basic chef's jacket and hat with your face painted grey. Then carry a pot with fake intestines (and dry ice for smoke of course) in it.

I've got more than one cute sexy costume ideas. One that I could probably even send you if you wanted to be a sexy Little Red Riding Hood. :eyebrows: Just PM me if you are interested and I'll try to dig it out for you.

Best "cool" costume idea??? Hit and run victim. Go get some clothes from the thrift store. Tear up the jeans, put black paint on an old tire and run it up and down the shirt and pants, put on white makeup with grey under your eyes, muss up your hair, add lots of fake blood and you've got a cool costume on the cheap. :mrgreen:

Yeah...I'm not goin for sexy this year...I've done sexy (the best was when I was Elvira!) And plus, I have to wear this around my children's group kids. :) Last year I wore a black hoodie, and took that stretchy spider web stuff and stretched it all around me and pinned it everywhere (took forever to get out all the pins) and I got a big spider decoration with bendable legs and had it pinned to my back...and I had a headband with spider 'antanas'. It was a huge hit...everyone loved it. This year, I want to be something totally off the wall, and nowhere near the 'norm' for what someone would think of when they think of halloween. And I kinda wanna make it myself...it's more fun than buying a costume. :)

No Haloween in Australia hey? I thinks its time you started a revolution!

core 17: how about instead of dressing like a victim of a hit and run, dress up as the car that has done it

I was watching the first Karate Kid the other day...Daniel was a shower, I really liked that costume and it looks simple!

Most reactions

Back