Halls of Gold

You inspire. Thanks. Ed

What a cool spot! I bet it would look equally as cool with fresh snow.

ten-SHUN!

Let's see. A shot by Majeed. No surf. No mountains. No sweeping vistas. No milky ways. And yet - still a pleasure for the eyes. Nicely done. And that squirrel that planted those obviously has a bad case of OCD.

Looks like aspen to me. It's really nice.

And from a treeplanter perspective, it is interesting how clean and flat the ground is. We never plant in perfect rows like that unless the land has been trenched, and even then the ground will not be flat or free of debris. It must be reclaimed farmer's fields or something along those lines.

Majeed, this is a neat image. Love the colour and the symmetry.

WesternGuy

Thanks everyone!

ten-SHUN!

Let's see. A shot by Majeed. No surf. No mountains. No sweeping vistas. No milky ways. And yet - still a pleasure for the eyes. Nicely done. And that squirrel that planted those obviously has a bad case of OCD.

Hahha, thanks very much. I guess it's out of the normal.

Looks like aspen to me. It's really nice.

And from a treeplanter perspective, it is interesting how clean and flat the ground is. We never plant in perfect rows like that unless the land has been trenched, and even then the ground will not be flat or free of debris. It must be reclaimed farmer's fields or something along those lines.

I think it's in that family. I have no idea about the rows. They seemed very uniform when I was there.

Majeed, this is a neat image. Love the colour and the symmetry.

WesternGuy

Thanks WG!

Was it a lot for Weyerhaeuser? I've seen where they plant in very neat rows outside of Portland. They rotate and plant/harvest in different areas.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back