Hamtastic :)

Emma14

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sexy-sparky44.piczo.com
Heres a few photos of hamsters i used to own - what inspired me to take photos :blushing: Well any way here they are:

rulukinatme.jpg

ummwatsthat.jpg

^^ I won a prize for that photo once ;) and its on gotpetsonline..
http://www.gotpetsonline.com/pictures/gallery/small-animals/hamsters/syrian-hamsters/syrian-hamster-0004/ :lovey:

you've won a prize for the 2nd pic? Congrats. I personally like the 1st. I had mice, hamsters and more when I was young. Loved the animals, hated the cleaning, but hey, it needs to be done. Nice animals Emma!

pascal

Nice and cute pictures. I used to have quite a few hamsters, they had baby hamsters, and we got to give them away to friends and some good pet shops.

I stopped having them as pets because their lives are just too short. Plus, now I have a cat.

i used to love the white hamster pippen because he was just so tame it was great.. Marvin (the first one) - got his eyes stuck together because the flash on the cam was hurting him:( i had no idea:(:(

My recent hamster jake - love him loads but i hate the cleaning also!!

Image044.jpg

That first one looks just like my son's class hampster "Hammy". I'll have to show these to him! Cute little creatures, but I'm with you, I hate the cleaning! We always enjoy it when Hammy comes home for a visit over the weekend though :)

BoblyBill said:
what do you mean stuck together... I'm all kinds of curious about that one.

Yeh they went all.. ergh crusty lmao! it was horrible :( bless him thou.. he dies because of it - and he was walking around with his eyes closed! :( sniff**

I love the first so much! His/her paws are so little and pink and adorable! :D

if you look close you can see a tiny little claw:D i would say its a good shot for only being 12 nearlly 13 at the time. now with my current hamster its impossible to get a good shot!

I like that first pic. I didn't realize they had such cute little fingers.

If you want to feel better about the cleaning, try a ferret. It is just amazing, how much they poo.

Most reactions

Back