lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
admit it, you hate me

got a new toy today

IMG_0020.jpg

come on, leave away that 2x converter and the lens shade and it will be a tiny short lens ... :p

way too heavy for me ... ;)

Have you got a lens tripod along with this???
And are you SURE you like this WHITE on your black camera body?
I think I'd go put black "Tesaband" all around it ;) ;) ;)

:lol: I can't hate anyone who has gear that I'd never use, so nope - sorry, you're still all right in my book.

Anyway, new toys are meant to celebrate - I think that's in the Rule Book somewhere.

So congrats! :)

.....did it come with a sherpa? :shock:

it is white so the otters can see it in time to run away :p

oh, and don't forget mirror lockup ...

just today i realised how much difference it makes on a tripod even with my white short 300mm lens ...

O.M.G. Is that a protection device should an otter decide to take you on?

again, the forum is very chatty ... must be the weather :p

come on, leave away that 2x converter and the lens shade and it will be a tiny short lens ... :p

way too heavy for me ... ;)

me strong like bull

Have you got a lens tripod along with this???
And are you SURE you like this WHITE on your black camera body?
I think I'd go put black "Tesaband" all around it ;) ;) ;)

I have a good tripod but will probably need a new monopod, I hear scaffolding is good

:lol: I can't hate anyone who has gear that I'd never use, so nope - sorry, you're still all right in my book.

Anyway, new toys are meant to celebrate - I think that's in the Rule Book somewhere.

So congrats! :)

.....did it come with a sherpa? :shock:

no sherpa just a hernia belt

doh (20).gif

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, LOSTPROPHET?????!!!!!! (Quick, you other Reading people, has there been a bank robbery recently?? Has a rich aunt died under mysterious circumstances?)

Holy Toledo, that is one honking big lens!! I'm gonna want to see some clooooooooose-up pics pretty darn soon.

Glad to hear you plan to work out...you're gonna need it. The way you like to traipse over the countryside? Whew, what a a workout.

Congrats on the new toy...you must be thrilled to bits with it.
smoke.gif

Most reactions

Back