Hands

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.km3k.com
I've never done artistic types of photos involving people really. But here's one I took while a few friends and i were grabbing some lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings...what do you think?

handsbww.jpg

Excellent photo! To me it looks like a scene from a play. Those hands are really intriguing. The background has a lot of character. The wood panel and buffalo wings poster add the finishing touches. AND the lighting and DOF are close if not perfect.

BW3 as it used to be called has the best wings on the damn planet! Great photo too. I like the mood.

The hands and the tone are great. The lighting on the hands and the DOF is very nice. The design on those cups really bother me for some reason, but you did a very nice job.

Good work, Did you set their hands up this way, the man on the left at first glance looks to be pointing at the table and leading the conversation, as the man on the right is setting passively listing

wow, thanks a lot for all the kind words 8)

nope Jeff, i didn't tell them to do anything, i was just playing around with the camera, set it on the table while they were talking and snapped the picture. I don't even know If they realized i took this picture :lol:

I love the lighting. Looks like an oil painting.

Most of all I love Bdubs. mmmmmmmmmmm wingy

Tell me the next picture is with their faces coverd in wing sauce downing a beer. :lol:

graigdavis said:
I love the lighting. Looks like an oil painting.

Most of all I love Bdubs. mmmmmmmmmmm wingy

Tell me the next picture is with their faces coverd in wing sauce downing a beer. :lol:

i wish! but all 3 of us are only 18...so no beer for us at BWW...but PLENTY of wings :)

Most reactions

Back