Hang on a minute,I am coming down.

DarkShadow

Birdographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This guy was in this position for quite some time motionless like he or she froze up. They are little characters and fun to watch.

Attachments

• $DSC_0001.jpg
    $DSC_0001.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Thanks! yes it is fascinating.

Less complex than the human world, too. lol
Hope you're having a good day, today, Darkshadow!

This guy was in this position for quite some time motionless like he or she froze up. They are little characters and fun to watch.

You really want fun with a squirrel? Buy a coconut, drill a small hole in it, and let 'em have at it.

They just know it's a nut, and it's food, but they just can't figure out how to open it!

You really want fun with a squirrel? Buy a coconut, drill a small hole in it, and let 'em have at it.

They just know it's a nut, and it's food, but they just can't figure out how to open it!
Sounds like fun.:thumbup:

Sounds like fun.:thumbup:

After they give up, take an axe to it and let 'em enjoy.

The squirrel chewed a whole on the plastic trash can lid and I watched pop out with pizza crust.Now I have trash lids with holes and they go in and out chewing the bags open.

Now I gotta try this! Lol! Sounds like a treat!

Most reactions

Back