Hanna (3 shots)

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i got a chance to shoot my friend hanna this past weekend on a lincoln continental

DSC_0422-1.jpg

DSC_0454.jpg

DSC_0577copy.jpg

awesome.. like them all. #2 is my fav tho.. like the INK she has..

nice shots, nice tattooed lady.....I'd love to see more pics of the Lincoln, always loved them....particularly the one driven by Elias Koteas in CRASH. Sorry I'm a car and bike nut :mrgreen:.

Is that a 61? I'm not a car and bike nut like Roger (I'm a girl nut...lol!) But I love the old Lincolns with the suicide doors. They don't make them like they used to, back when a car was a piece of art.

Anyway, cool car, pretty lady, and an excellent job of bringing them together. Should you photoshop out the powerlines in pic #1, or do they work with the whole car idea (you are in the middle of a city, afterall)? I was thinking you should, but then I was thinking it wasn't really necessary. I'm a noob, though, so I thought I'd at least bring it to your attention.

BTW, was this to shoot the car, the girl, or was it just for your own personal enjoyment? Either and or you did an amazing job!

we actually shot the car as a feature for a dvd, and i liked the power lines in the photo and even if were to cut them out im lost since im a noob to photoshop cs3, lol

here are more pics of the lincoln
DSC_0383.jpg

DSC_0533.jpg

DSC_0390.jpg

Sweet!

Nice car, and lady!

I like #2 the best. My heart stopped there for a second. #1, the powerlines aren't doing anything for me, but it does need something. More car needs to be shown too.

I just about bought a perfect condition lincoln a few years ago. Same year as this but hard top. All black and chrome. Nice car!

It was on a driveway by my buddies house. Whenever we went riding I saw the car and one day I left a note. The guy called me twice while I was on vacation and once I returned he said he already got rid of it =(

I had plans of doing a gothic type look. Lowered, and all black and chrome. It already had great paint, great chrome, and great black leather. *sigh*..

#1 is great. those powerlines gotta go though. easy enough in CS3. find the clone tool (looks like a stamp). press the alt key and click on the sky. Then just drag your mouse over those lines. It will be super easy because the sky is a flat blue, no patterns or anything to worry about.

I don't really like #3 for some reason because her glasses seem weird in the picture.

Of them all, the second shot in the second series you posted is the best. It seems like it could be tilted just a tad though to make the car perfectly straight

Most reactions

New Topics

Back