Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ever wonder why it is that kids emotions run so high? Just a few minutes before these photos this little girl was screaming because she didn't want to sit for a family portrait...this is why I like candids better!

IMG_3353bw.jpg

IMG_3405bw.jpg

I think she has beautiful eyes!
IMG_3390bw.jpg

Puppy kisses
IMG_3362bw.jpg

hobbes28 said:
Yours are always so good.

:oops: Thanks so much! My husband and I went into business last year. It's amazing how much you learn from just practice, practice, practice!

The 2nd one was a bear to get, she was on a swing and so she would smile as the swing was coming toward me but I was focused for when the swing was at the back. I have about 20 blurry shots of this one :)

Here's a picture of her Dad with the same dog from the 4th picture, they obvioulsy love this dog a lot! It kind of looks like he's telling him a secret.

IMG_3364bw.jpg

I was saying on another thread how I like to capture the emotion of people in shots and you are the example. That way, you can almost tell the story with one picture.

I love those pictures, especcially that little girls' kiss to a dog :)

Number 2 stands out for me. It has a lot of character to it that makes me give it a longer look. Good work.

AlisonS said:
The 2nd one was a bear to get, she was on a swing and so she would smile as the swing was coming toward me but I was focused for when the swing was at the back. I have about 20 blurry shots of this one :)

I believe you mentioned in another post that you use a Canon 10D camera, if so, try using the A1 servo mode in auto focusing.
HTH.

Thanks, I will definitely try that next go around. So many things to try with this camera....I love it :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back