happy 436th post

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not a major milestone I agree but I just feel a bit left out

Happy posting, and when you join the Four-Digits-Club we'll celebrate with you, ok? :biggrin:

LaFoto said:
Happy posting, and when you join the Four-Digits-Club we'll celebrate with you, ok? :biggrin:
only 561 to go !

note to self: must take more photos

I feel like a smoker running a marathon trying to get to 1000. Maybe we can have our own thread to just boost our post count. hmm, that would be cheating.

tmpadmin said:
I feel like a smoker running a marathon trying to get to 1000. Maybe we can have our own thread to just boost our post count. hmm, that would be cheating.
LOL

Given you only joined last month, I'd say your postcount is pretty darn good (10 per day on average...not bad!)

I find looking at other people's pics and putting my thoughts on them into a sentence or two has helped me get my post count up quite a little... No need to do any spamming, just nice conversations... and don't we all like to get some nice responses to the pics we post here? So that could become a plan for some, and then we celebrate and celebrate and celebrate, eh? (But I'll soon need some help in bringing all the party goodies... I'm about to go bust over all these supplies!) ;)

LaFoto said:
I find looking at other people's pics and putting my thoughts on them into a sentence or two has helped me get my post count up quite a little... No need to do any spamming, just nice conversations... and don't we all like to get some nice responses to the pics we post here? So that could become a plan for some, and then we celebrate and celebrate and celebrate, eh? (But I'll soon need some help in bringing all the party goodies... I'm about to go bust over all these supplies!) ;)

speaking of goodies, I've just had a Canon instore day at work today and I have a few left over freebies

So look out for a post from me on monday :)

LaFoto said:

Yes the flogging and diaper stripping shin-dig it always a hoot ...kind of like a rite of passage but with peanut butter and hungry dogs.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back