KmH

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
kharrodphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am back from visiting the Dean Memorial Observatory at the Green Castle Recreation Area to watch the sun set, and later looking at Venus and Jupiter with my naked eye as Bison grazed near by.

On my way home I stopped at the Haverhill Social Club and had several straight up pours of B&B.

I am in the bag, and feel great. Fortunately, I live within crawling distance of the Haverhill Social Club and don't mind the scrapes on my knees from crawling across Main Street to cheers from other patrons also in the bag this 4th of July.

I am now about to reply to a thread in an amateur astronomers forum regarding telescope Airy Disks and telescope focal length.
Wish me luck.

Last edited:
Sorry, but Happy and 4th of July just don't go together anymore if you are a dog owner.

I can relate to the last half of your post however. We live within stumbling distance of the country club. :trink39:

It's across the golf course from our house which makes for a pleasant late evening stroll without having to worry about traffic. Just be careful of the 15th hole if you have an early tee time the next morning. On more than one occasion the cup has been "filled" during the walk home.

Eeewww......!

Eeewww......!
Remember never face into the wind.
peeing.gif

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Ho boy!

Back in the day I played a lot of golf, and often early in the morning.
Fortunately, each morning the staff that maintain the golf course not only mow the greens they move the cup to a different place on the green.
Doing so keeps one area of the green from getting a lot of wear and tear from approach shots and players walking on the green day after day.

This is the guy that would discover a 'wet' hole;

Last edited:
Actually, the hole wouldn't be wet anyway. The cups all have drainage holes in the bottom case of rain. Plenty of liquid fertilizer soaked into the ground when they put the plug into the old hole though. Nothing like some recycled barley & hopps for fertilizer.

Yes, greens are made so they drain readily.
In the mornings, greens keepers have mentioned that they occasionally discover holes miscreants have filled with poop.

very good site and people are too awesome.

Most reactions

Back