Happy B-day Doxx

Dew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i wanna wish my hubby a happy hectic birthday :D .... does this mean i get to have my way for the rest of the day? :p .... happy b-day baby :hug: ... im looking forward to spending more b-days with ya ... if i dont strangle u first :D

.... happy 33rd b-day old man doxx!!!!

Happy Happy Birthday, doxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May today bring you lots of love and joy and happiness, and may Dew buy you all the monster garage toys and texas towns you could get want. :D

Happy Birthday!!! I'm sure your beautiful wife has all kinds of things planned to make it a special day.... enjoy!! :cheer:

Happy bday doxx. Guess who came along for the party

band.gif

Happy Birthday Doxx!

Geez, 33 huh? Boy I wish!

i think we're gonna go out ... boy .. this is my second b-day with him .. time sure does fly .... i wonder what we're gonna be like in 10 yrs :roll: ... i told him, "i will always color my hair :D .. and there he thinks he doesnt have any gray *smug* ... sure :p

well, the hubby isnt in the mood to go out (sure sign he's getting old :p ) .. so i bought a couple bottles of wine ... we're gonna watch a movie ... have left over lasagna and sneak in the IRC chat tonight :drunk: .. this may get interesting :lol:

Most reactions

Back