Happy Birthday Corry

Awww! Thanks everyone! :D We're getting ready to go back out and explore Philly now! I can't wait! Today is gonna be a great day! :D :D :D :D I would say I can't wait to get home and post pictures....but....I don't wanna go home, dammit! So y'all will have to wait for pictures!

Now someone slow time down for me. I don't wanna go back to work Wednesday! :p

Yay! Sounds like you're having so much fun! I hope the rest of your birthday trip is as fun as the beginning! :D

Awww! Thanks everyone! :D We're getting ready to go back out and explore Philly now! I can't wait! Today is gonna be a great day! :D :D :D :D I would say I can't wait to get home and post pictures....but....I don't wanna go home, dammit! So y'all will have to wait for pictures!

Now someone slow time down for me. I don't wanna go back to work Wednesday! :p

Philly? Don't get shot.

That was the best birthday dinner in the history of birthday dinners!!!! I can't even begin to tell you how DELICIOUS it was!!! The sushi was spectacular....the ishi yaki buri bop was AMAZING.....and....the dessert...chocolate pot de creme....ORGASMIC!!!!

It took two hours to totally complete dinner....the guys got omakase....which is basically several courses of whatever the chef's choice....no one left anywhere CLOSE to unhappy.

So amazing....Sky and Joe are the best friends anyone could ever ask for. My cheeks hurt right now from smiling and laughing so much. And it's only 8pm.

SUCH A GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!

Happy Birthday Corry! hope it was an awesome one :)

hope you had a good one

awww, i missed it! hope you had a nice b-day :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back