Happy Birthday LaFoto

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Congratulations. Best wishes for many more to come! I raise my shotglass to you...............wait I have to go refill it...........................................................................................................................okay, here's to you Corinna!

Ain't it a ***** to have a birthday so close to the holidays? Mine's in less than a month.

H.B. Corinna!

Happy Birthday Corinna - I'm only new but you have left a few entertaining, helpful and encouraging posts in some of my threads and I really appreciate it. Always look forward to seeing your shots.

Have a great day.

Yayyyy!! All the best Corinna.

Happy%20Birthday%20Colors.jpg

Have a wonderful year ahead.

Happy Birthday from
Lostprophet, The Real Slim Aidy & Hoppy all of us are working hard, well ok I am but the others are just sitting about

Birthday? Today?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

:band:

Happy Birthday Corrinna and thanks for all the hard work on TPF (mainly boosting your post count I hasten to add ;))

Happy, Happy Birthday Corinna, love and best wishes from Cathy and I. And take the day off. You deserve it!

I do not know where this chat would be without her. Actually, I would not want to find out ;)

And take the day off.

Hugs :hugs: to all, and thank you, thank you, thank you!
"Take the day off" ... oh, how I just wish.
Instead, this is one of my busiest days of the year, what with the choir people realising that my birthday is on a Saturday and they ALL have time off and CAN MAKE IT ... the house will be full by tonight, so I need to do a major cleaning/cooking job out of my birthday all during the day ;) ;) ;) (Now if I were Alex ... then I'd ONLY be cooking. His home cleans itself. But not mine :( ).

I quickly came round to look whether there were any nasty spammers that needed to be banned (there were, and I banned them! ;)), and now it is back to the hoover! :D

But it is still going to be a nice day (not outside, the fogs aren't lifting, not like for Alex who must have the bluest of skies, my father reported the sky is as blue as can be in the area!), and I am going to enjoy it! :D

Thank you again, and feel hugged, all of you! :hug::

Most reactions

New Topics

Back