Happy Birthday Raymond!!

Oooops. Waaayyy too late here. Me!?!?!? Aargh. Nevertheless:

geburtstagstorte.jpg
CONGRAT_BOQ.jpg
tiflo-champagne.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Ray!

:D :mrgreen: Happy Birthday :mrgreen: :D

:cheers: So here's to another great year to come, though I'm not sure it could measure up to this last year for you but here's to hoping!!!

(I can't believe noone's beat me to this)

Hope you have a fantastic birthday!

aprilraven said:
happy birthday raymond!! ( sorry i am a bit late, but the title of airic's thread, thru me.....)

Yep me, too ... but I even went and started my own thread ... woops :blushing:

Well happy birthday again ... (note to mods if you want to delete said thread feel free :mrgreen: )

errant_star said:
:D :mrgreen: Happy Birthday :mrgreen: :D

:cheers: So here's to another great year to come, though I'm not sure it could measure up to this last year for you but here's to hoping!!!

(I can't believe noone's beat me to this)

Well said!
And I thought someone did beat you to it? I was looking for it and found this one instead :mrgreen:

HBD Ray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

errant_star said:
Yep me, too ... but I even went and started my own thread ... woops :blushing:

Well happy birthday again ... (note to mods if you want to delete said thread feel free :mrgreen: )
How's that, sweet pea? ;) I just merged them and looks like your title won, so that helps with the confusion, at any rate....:lol:

Thanks so much to everyone! and to my buddy Airic for starting this thread., I am about 23 inside, and 47 on paper... I feel like 90 sometimes, but I get over it quick!

You all are too cool, TPF has been a total thrill for me since I signed in here, and my enjoyment seems to be more and more wonderful as time passes.

I owe my much developed skills to everyone who has posted a "good shot" comment in my threads.. I know Airic feels the same way, in that.. having some educated appreciation for our stuff is nothing short of Awesome., and the critique goes a long way!

This past year has been incredible... since Daisy and I met in yahoo chat Aug 10, 2003.. the ride has been more wonderful then any words can explain., and with Maria tagging along now, it is even more special.

Thanks again everyone!

Happpppppppppppppy Birthday Raymond! :D:D:D :cheer:
:wav:
hope you had a good one :thumbsup: :hugs:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back