Happy Birthday to you...

TamiAz

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's my daughter's birthday today..I wanted to try taking a picture by candlelight and this is what I got. :lol: Does the crop work or would it look better cropped differently?

6866023797_c8846a6b77_z.jpg

I think it rocks! A vertical crop would really emphasize that look though.. even more than this! lol!

Last edited:
^yes.. this! Happy birthday.. and lots of it! :)

I think it rocks! A vertical corp would really emphasize that look though.. even more than this! lol!

Yes a vertical Corp.
lol
Admit it Gipson. Beer. How many Gipson?

I think it rocks! A vertical corp would really emphasize that look though.. even more than this! lol!

Yes a vertical Corp.
lol

Lightspeed, if you have nothing else better to do than go around and correct my spelling.. you must be really bored! Go take a mirror break! :)

I think it rocks! A vertical crop would really emphasize that look though.. even more than this! lol!

Thanks for the feedback.. Unfortunately, I took the picture in landscape, so I can't change it to vertical. I do agree it probably would have looked better. What about flipping it like this???

6867576897_b18df80211_b.jpg

Square crop. Or centered in an 8x10.

yes.. you can!
6867576897_b18df80211_b.jpg

Yes a vertical Corp.
lol

Lightspeed, if you have nothing else better to do than go around and correct my spelling.. you must be really bored! Go take a mirror break! :)

I got bored with taking mirror breaks. That's why I started correcting your spelling.

Most reactions

Back