Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A big
HAPPY EASTER
to all my new friends at TPF

cheers everyone and may all your eggs be chocolate ones
;) :wink: :lol: :lmao: :)

cheers, same to you with brass nobs on :lol: .... 4 days off can't be bad... worth celebrating :mrgreen:

Archangel said:
cheers, same to you with brass nobs on :lol: .... 4 days off can't be bad... worth celebrating :mrgreen:

you're self employeed ... take as many as you want!

anicole said:
you're self employeed ... take as many as you want!

you know me too well anicole........ <(she's right i probably will have most of next week off too hahaa.)

Archangel said:
you know me too well anicole........ <(she's right i probably will have most of next week off too hahaa.)

it's that wholesome, innocent face of yours ...

plus, you begin to molt a little when you fib ... :wink:

anicole said:
it's that wholesome, innocent face of yours ...

plus, you begin to molt a little when you fib ... :wink:

you may have to put some more paper down in the attic.... its getting very messy up there ;)

HAHAH... cool vid mike.. love the ball in the sock.... always knew that bunny had it in for me!

HA! I had Nickelback's If Everyone Cared playing when I started that video ... it works well with it ...

Angelbaby ... guess the Grimmz Three will have to figure out a way to get you to stop the fibbin' if you're shedding ... :evil:

Then again ... if you're about to be featherless ... we may just wait ... :popcorn:

anicole said:
HA! I had Nickelback's If Everyone Cared playing when I started that video ... it works well with it ...

Angelbaby ... guess the Grimmz Three will have to figure out a way to get you to stop the fibbin' if you're shedding ... :evil:

Then again ... if you're about to be featherless ... we may just wait ... :popcorn:

if we are voting, i say we wait...its getting warmer..."he don' need those stinkin feathers"

come angel drop the wings...

oh and happy easter to all ya'll who are gonna be off...
here i am "believer extrodinare" and i work my little crooked green fingers to the bone............. what the deal with that???

aprilraven said:
if we are voting, i say we wait...its getting warmer..."he don' need those stinkin feathers"

come angel drop the wings...

ever seen a freashly plucked chicken?!...... not a pretty sight... just clean up my feathers for me like good grims :lol: .... if i do loose em all, my wings are staying down..... maybe i'll give you a peak now and then :mrgreen:

sorry for hijacking the easter thread :er:

Well, this thread certainly got hijacked! Happy Easter to all, and sorry to hear you've gotta work, Aprilraven. You musta been a bad girl in a previous life. I just get tomorrow off, personally.

Haven't quite figured what Angel's fibbing about, but if it leads to molting, I'm all for it. Paper for the attic is cheap and plentiful. "Drop 'em".

only us darkside chicks would be beggin a dang angel to drop trow..or should i say feathers...!!!

you gotta love us....we aint shy, are we ds girls???

" ... lie to me Pinocchio ... lie to me ..."

wasn't there a joke about that? Would that work for Angel? Lie to us, Angelbaby ... :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back