Happy first day of Spring!!

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Now, when it's still cold and rainy, you can tell yourself it's a cold Spring rain instead of another dreary winter one... :lol:

Go plant a shrubbery! Do a happy dance! :mrgreen:

yayyyyyy for Spring! :sun:

Can't do anything yet ground is still forzen and it is snowing. Teens for the week's low coming up. I so deperately want to start my new garden beds but I'll need a jackhammer to dig the dirt. I expect it will start getting nice around in in June.

Yay spring.

it rained really hard last night... that's a sure sign of spring here. :D (the rest of the time it's dry)

Perhaps someone needs to let NH know that it's spring. The high today is 32. *brrrrr*

Alison said:
Perhaps someone needs to let NH know that it's spring. The high today is 32. *brrrrr*
It's a freezing cold Spring day, though. Tell yourself that while you bundle up. ;) Tulips will be up before you know it!

Around here, we've had a lot of snow to welcome spring. Almost a foot on Saturday alone...with a total of about two feet in the last week.

We're supposed to be hit with a huge rain event today, up to nearly 3 inches in some areas.

I'll tell myself the sun is shining somewhere and Spring is beautiful, as I sit in bumper to bumper traffic in the deluge on the drive home..... :lol:

I was in Chile a couple of weeks ago and it is summer there. Mid to high 80's everyday. Hard to come back home to rain and cold temps.

We have sunshine but cold temps today.

Noticed the wild flowers had already started blooming on my way to Death Valley on Saturday. Another 2 or 3 weeks and there should be thousands of them!

woodsac said:
Noticed the wild flowers had already started blooming on my way to Death Valley on Saturday. Another 2 or 3 weeks and there should be thousands of them!
Sounds like a photo op for a certain creative person I know. :sexywink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back