Happy Friday, bay-bay!!!!!!!!!!

Well the point- shoot- bang is right but not always to kill. shooting stuff can be fun. real fun. Glass explodes. old mayonaise flys like snot. I shot a bunch of old christmas balls recently. it was awesome. great way to releave stress too. Just be careful and don't shoot yer foot off Mal!

mygrain said:
.45 what? handgun? rifle?
Got me a pretty Kimber Eclipse Target II. I'm only into precision paper punching at 25 and 50 yards with the handguns or breaking clay pigeons with shotguns.

But for fun things to shoot out in the field you can't beat the entertainment value of shooting golf balls. 2 litre bottles of whater you can find at the grocery store that are on sale are fun too after you let them bounce around in the back of the truck for few miles on a dirt road.

Ug....well, I got my hours cut in half two weeks ago, but yet my workload seems to have doubled. So...I'm doing twice the work I was doing before, in half the time. It's Friday, and I'm supposed to be out of here in an hour and a half. I'm supposed to be happy. Well ya know what? BAH HUMBUG!

Poor Corry.... :hug:: hope things pick up as soon as you get home!! A lot of times that's half the battle. ;)

I'm not a gun person, either, although I did have fun shooting tin cans on some guy's property once. It was some kind of handgun, I doubt it was too high calibre because I was able to make a little triangle design in one can, we weren't knocking anything to the ground. It really annoyed the guys how good I was. :lol:

My problem with shooting glass is the mess it leaves....broken glass, especially outdoors, is a turnoff!

terri said:
Picksure: hang in there, buddy. I was out of a job for 3 months. Sounds schmaltzy, but having photography to divert me really saved my mental outlook. Try to enjoy the free time as best you can, cause once it's over, it's OVER!! Then back to the old grind of clinging to the sacred weekends!!
Thanks terri. So far so good. Good family and friends make life's bumps easier to handle.

mygrain said:
old mayonaise flys like snot
That made me :biglaugh:

It helped the samosa I was swallowing as I read that go down a treat to. :shock:

:mrgreen:

It's not that I don't like guns. I just have no feeling toward them. They're there, I'm here... Not bothered kinda thing.
I'm with Terri on the mess. Not only messy but dangerous to. I wouldn't want to fall on some broken glass and I don't like forest fires... They leave your washing on the line all sooty.

There is a shooting range of nothing but stuff that folks have drug up there to shoot. it is all shot into tiny tiny bits anyway...and you'd be insane to walk around barefooted or doing face plants there. AND i've never left crap I've shot up anywhere but there...so nah! :angel: :confused: :mrgreen: not to mention the absense of animals due to the continual gun shots...so no animal paws are hurt in the making of mygrain's gun games. :greenpbl: I'm animal safe!!! :D

Hey Mal...you should put some dishwashing soap in the water jugs or freeze them. ice explodies are really cool...just like in the movies :wink: I have a ruger .357 5shooter and a ruger 270 and a ruger .22 longrifle. Both of the rifles are scoped and really fun to shoot. The down side to target shooting is cleaning the guns...i hate doing that.

Sounds like everyone is gonna have a pretty nice weekend! Jess and I are heading up to Dallas tomorrow to check out some stuff for the wedding!!! :) Its starting already!!! Then I think I'm gonna spend most of Sunday in the Dark as well! Gotta get ready for our Dark Room Snobs Print Exchange!

MD - Good Luck! I love Frisebee Golf!
Teri - Have a Blast and don't forget to squint when you come out!
Malachite - Shoot something for me!
Alison - Go PATS!! and good luck on the test!
MyGrain - Try some decaf!
PickSure - Keep it up :)
Cory - Just hang in there yo! Just look forward to your kids on Thursday right ???
Ferny - Just keep being you :)

Zach :D

Most reactions

Back