Happy happy joy joy!!!...

ShootHoops

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ariellemyers.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I went on over to the school today to pick up my schedule for what looks to be a long Senior year. After a short summer that felt like an eternity, I finally got my wish. I'm taking Photojournalism. :D Has anybody else here taken this course in high school or college?

Nah...I'll probably join the photography club (omgz, so kewl ;)) at school this upcoming term, but I don't have the room in me degree for a course...if we even offer any

At my school's orientation (which was monday and yesterday, actually – I'm an incoming freshman) they had some kiosks and places set up in the student center for the various student groups and organizations to hand out pamphlets 'n such. As I was walking through the various displays and checking out the brochures, I suddenly wander by this one table with a 1D MkIIN and 70-200mm IS L lens on it. Turns out it was for the campus newspaper. Needless to say I signed up to get more info. I am SO joining the staff come this fall :D

The guy at the table let me play with the camera a little bit too. I can only describe it as orgasmic :lol:

edit: I just realized I typed 1DsMkIIN above, which doesn't exist :er: I meant 1DMkIIN

Most reactions

New Topics

Back