Happy Humpday

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I realized this morning that the week seems to be flying by. Must be this amazing weather we're having in Toronto. Nice to see spring is finally here.

I hope you're all enjoying better weather aswell. If not....sorry.

:p

KevinR

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
It is an excellent humpday indeed. My D200 is supposed to be delivered today.:thumbup:

Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's one day closer to May 17th, so of course it's a good day!

That, and I went to bed at TEN THIRTY last night (that's like...un heard of around my house) and so I got PLENTY of sleep. I really need to get plenty of sleep more often. I really do feel about 20 times better when I do.

Oh, and uh...on the agenda for tonight...not much really...making a nice dinner for the boyfriend, and hoping and praying I'll actually get to spend some TIME with him. Gotta get some excersize in, cuz I didn't yesterday cuz my stomach was feelign achy all day, and I can't excersize tommorrow (I gone for work from 8am til 8pm on Thursdays)...so I HAVE to today in order to keep my 5 times a week minimum up. :p

Um...and that's it, I think. Oh, and hope and pray that my MPix order comes in! :D

Verbal

$100
Reaction score
Lucckkkyyyy...I wish my week would fly by. Yesterday seemed like a thursday and it just dragged onnnn and onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Today I have to work a half day then go to the dentists office...blech!

nvr2low

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
bace said:
I realized this morning that the week seems to be flying by. Must be this amazing weather we're having in Toronto. Nice to see spring is finally here.

I hope you're all enjoying better weather aswell. If not....sorry.

:p

ya, the week is flying by, must be the weather thing cause its nice here in Syracuse also

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics