Happy New Year, TPFers

Oh, and one important question to all of you who you are stating your New Year's Resolutions here:

Where does it say with any of you "MAKE IT TO THE GERMANY MEET-UP IN MAY"??????????????? :scratch:

I do miss that bit in all of your resolutions!!! Seriously! ;) ;) ;)

Happy new year everybody
2008 started good, surrounded by friends and had a great time. I think im gonna do that again next year.
No resolutions for me though, maybe gonna do some kind of sport or something.

Oh, and one important question to all of you who you are stating your New Year's Resolutions here:

Where does it say with any of you "MAKE IT TO THE GERMANY MEET-UP IN MAY"??????????????? :scratch:

I do miss that bit in all of your resolutions!!! Seriously! ;) ;) ;)

This is on my list!!!

I reserved holiday for that week, however then one fixed date event appeared in my electronic calender (mon-wed). this will need some negotiation with my boss. In the worst case this means leaving the meeting for 1 up to 3 days.

I took this picture near Times Square.
Greetings from Spain.

Imagecopy.jpg

I like it! :thumbup:

Ah, I get it, George.
It is that ring!
Well, check out your exam dates and find out if you can make it to the Germany Meet-Up ... we'll be meeting considerably much further north, but afterwards, i.e. as of 1 June, you might find the much desired time to go there! You'd be in the country all right by then!!! ;)

I know im late jumping on the bandwagon here but Happy New Year!

I hope you all have a good one - i know i certainally achieved lots of good stuff this year in amongst the crappy bits!

I look forward to achieving more this year too!

Lets not be miserable about it, stay positive and good things will happen :)

xxxx

I know im late jumping on the bandwagon here but Happy New Year!

I hope you all have a good one - i know i certainally achieved lots of good stuff this year in amongst the crappy bits!

I look forward to achieving more this year too!

Lets not be miserable about it, stay positive and good things will happen :)

xxxx

Oooh I hope you are right. I can't deal with another crap year.:confused:
But so far I have spent the new year with my kids. Rang in the new year on the phone to my hubby who was working. Oh well, just another day. I just hope this year is better than 2007!

Resolutions...
Ummm.. You would think I would have this figured out by now.
Work out more...
Take more pictures
Try to pass this upcoming semester with a 3.75 or higher...
Actually go on a vacation so I can take pictures.
Hmmm... I need to think of some more...

But again, Happy New year all!

"Vacation", Meg?
How about .... GERMANY???
The TPF Meet-UP??? ;)

Happy New Year to all (is this my second attempt?)

As for resolutions,

1. Try to find out what I'd like to do with my life abd just as importantly do something about it.
2. Find something about either my life or the environs I live in that is worthy of recording photographically
3. Find a way of enjoying what I do for a living - certainly more than I did in 2007, which was a personal 'annis horribilis'.
4. Work out where I'm going to be 24-31 May 2008
5. Photograph more people.
6. Maybe build another guitar.
7. Play guitar in front of an audience for the first time ever.

Should be good enough for starters I think.

Happy New Year to all (is this my second attempt?)

As for resolutions,

1. Try to find out what I'd like to do with my life abd just as importantly do something about it.
2. Find something about either my life or the environs I live in that is worthy of recording photographically
3. Find a way of enjoying what I do for a living - certainly more than I did in 2007, which was a personal 'annis horribilis'.
4. Work out where I'm going to be 24-31 May 2008
5. Photograph more people.
6. Maybe build another guitar.
7. Play guitar in front of an audience for the first time ever.

Should be good enough for starters I think.

VERY IMPORTANT! :thumbup: VERY!
Once you have worked that one out in both your (!) and my (yessss!) favour, no 5 will work itself out easily! :mrgreen:

"Vacation", Meg?
How about .... GERMANY???
The TPF Meet-UP??? ;)

I would love to go to Germany! That is definately one of the places I HAVE to go before I die. But I am a simple college student for now.. When I get the big bucks, off of my photography or some other venture, I will totally come to Germany and we can meet up and you can teach me more about photography!:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back