Happy Rosh Hashanah!!

Tight Knot

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.lensphotoworld.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For all those celebrating the Jewish New Year, may you all be blessed with peace, prosperity and to make millions with your photography in this coming year :1247:. And for everyone else, may we all merit to participate in making our world become a better place for all living creatures, living in peace with each other, learning how to live and let live by respecting our differences, and not imposing our views on others. May we usher in a 1000 years of peace amongst all of mankind.
Happy New Year!!

For all those celebrating the Jewish New Year, may you all be blessed with peace, prosperity and to make millions with your photography in this coming year :1247:. And for everyone else, may we all merit to participate in making our world become a better place for all living creatures, living in peace with each other, learning how to live and let live by respecting our differences, and not imposing our views on others. May we usher in a 1000 years of peace amongst all of mankind.
Happy New Year!!
Thank you! The same to you and your family, of course.

Thanks, and I echo your sentiments for all. Hoping the upgrade to the 5775 comes without oil on the sensor.

Thanks for the congratulations, I hope we still celebrate the new millennium

Happy New Year!!
Same to you :adoration: I wonder whether every culture has a different New year celebrated for themselves.. Here in india we celebrate the usual New year, Bengali new year, hindi new year, marathi new year, and at least 13 other such variations.. The upside is we get a lot of holidays!! :345:

Ever since I started visiting B&H my knowledge of Jewish holidays has increased ten fold!

Happy New Year!!
Same to you :adoration: I wonder whether every culture has a different New year celebrated for themselves.. Here in india we celebrate the usual New year, Bengali new year, hindi new year, marathi new year, and at least 13 other such variations.. The upside is we get a lot of holidays!! :345:

Thanks Raj,

With all those holidays, you can really party - cipate (get the double entendre?) in many cultural traditions. I love it!!

Most reactions

Back