Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! St Paddy's!!! Any excuse for a **** up! I love the irish.

Where is my Guinness!? And a few shots. Work today :( Maybe I'll start at noon for my buddy St. Patrick. I remember when I was young I'd have a good buzz going already.

I didn't realize how few green articles of clothing my sons own. They felt they needed to be head to toe in green for their school party today....had to settle for a green pair of pants for the youngest and a green/white striped shirt for the oldest. No beer for us, but we did make carrot cake cupcakes for the boys. Which brings me to another question....what kind of 6 year old requests carrot cake cupcakes?!

Happy St. Patricks Day everyone!

Alison said:
I didn't realize how few green articles of clothing my sons own. They felt they needed to be head to toe in green for their school party today....had to settle for a green pair of pants for the youngest and a green/white striped shirt for the oldest. No beer for us, but we did make carrot cake cupcakes for the boys. Which brings me to another question....what kind of 6 year old requests carrot cake cupcakes?!

Happy St. Patricks Day everyone!

:lmao: that is awesome...I would have to say only your 6 year old..although carrot cake is nummaay....

hmm forgot to wear green today, but I'm half Irish does that coun't?

I wear my green suit for St. Patrick's day. It is not Kelly green but it is green. That would just be too weird. It is dress down day here, everyone is in jeans and here I am in a suit! ha! I am mostly Polish but there is rumor I have Irish royalty blood lines. But I guess there is royalty rumor in every family...

MommyOf4Boys said:
I know I have Irish in me somewhere or else I have had Irish in me before!? Does that count? LOLOL!!!

Ditto and yes I do believe it does count..........well, really only if it was a good time otherwise it's probably just better to forget the whole thing!:greenpbl:

Happy St. Patricks Day everyone!!

photo gal said:
Ditto and yes I do believe it does count..........well, really only if it was a good time otherwise it's probably just better to forget the whole thing!:greenpbl:

Happy St. Patricks Day everyone!!

I don't remember, so it must not have been all that good LMAO!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back