happy

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY DAAN!!!!! Someday, after I get the damn laws in my state changed, My 50mm and I are getting married. NOTHING WILL GET IN THE WAY OF OUR LOVE!

i just got one few weeks ago... really enjoying it so far. congrats... :thumbup:

core_17 said:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY DAAN!!!!! Someday, after I get the damn laws in my state changed, My 50mm and I are getting married. NOTHING WILL GET IN THE WAY OF OUR LOVE!
move to Texas.... I'm pretty sure there aren't any laws...

really...

:lol:

core_17 said:
I should move to Texas. Half the forum is from that country, I think.
that's why half of the forum so nice...

The Country of Texas is pretty cool.... if you're not nice.... you get shot. :wink:

thanks y'all
Cant wait to get it, but it will probably take a week before its here. I dont mind, at least i will have it before my trip to EuroDisney next month :)

I had wanted one, too, and we were debating whether to get me that or a replacement for my kind-of-broken Sigma 70-300mm zoom lens the day before we left for the States. With that kind of vacation in mind, I went for the replacement zoom lens at the time, and I think the decision was right. But I am still ogling with that 50mm lens! A 1.4 would be wonderful, but that is 4 times as much as the 1.8 :shock:

Didnt want to start a new thread....................but im more happy then i allready was. And thats because I JUST ORDERED A LOWEPRO SLINGSHOT 200. Woohooo, new lens and a new camerabag and they will probably both arrive next week.
And indeed Corinna, 1.4 would be nice. But like you said, the price is just too high. And with 1.8 im still really happy :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back